The Affordable Care Act, and what business owners should know
Frank Welsh Sr. the President of Lookout Alliance, Inc., a group of insurance brokers that represents all eligible candidates nationwide again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss what business owners need to know about The Affordable Care Act.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Frank Welsh Sr. discuss the following:
- For the benefit of listeners not already familiar with Lookout Alliance, please give us an overview about your company and its work on behalf of insurance brokers nationwide.
- Since you have such extensive knowledge of the health insurance industry, and since we begin 2014 with a number of questions relating to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), what should people – particularly business owners – know about the ongoing challenges relating to this issue?
- In terms of private exchanges, what are some of the benefits – for employers and employees alike – associated with this option versus trying to buy insurance through HealthCare.Gov?
- Why is it critical for brokers to work with or advise companies about these alternatives?
- How do you envision businesses responding to these events if, say, the Act continues to have the same (or additional) problems, which started with the launch of HealthCare.Gov?
Frank Welsh Sr. has over 17 years of experience and has been representing clients that are 100% dedicated to his services. His expertise is individual health insurance, Health care Reform law, defined contribution health plans, major medical, COBRA, HIPPA, critical illness, short-term, and guarantee issue. Frank also has great overall knowledge on life insurance and annuity plans, making him the best local health insurance broker in Arizona and Nevada.
He has been a top producer for individual health insurance plans in Nevada for the last 8 years.
Lookout Alliance, Inc. is group of insurance brokers that represents all eligible citizens in Arizona and Nevada. This family based company has been devoted to giving their clients honest and trustworthy information with supreme service for the last 17 years.
Source: Entrepreneur Podcast Network – Listen the full podcast