Lookout Alliance, Inc., providing affordable Private Benefit Exchange support
Frank Welsh Sr., of Lookout Alliance Inc., providing affordable Private Benefit Exchange technology, marketing and support to Associations, Employers and Brokers nationwide joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Frank Welsh Sr. discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, tell us about Lookout Alliance.
- Lookout Alliance is also instrumental to helping insurance brokers learn more about private exchanges. What role does Lookout Alliance play in this situation?
- As private exchanges gain traction, what are some of the key advantages brokers should emphasize for prospective clients?
- Also, what are some of the benefits brokers enjoy working with Lookout Alliance?
- How do you envision your organization evolving or expanding in both the short- and long-term?
- Share with us your vision of how brokers and Lookout Alliance can work together to more effectively promote private exchanges.
Frank Welsh Sr. has over 17 years of experience and has been representing clients that are 100% dedicated to his services. His expertise is individual health insurance, Health care Reform law, defined contribution health plans, major medical, COBRA, HIPPA, critical illness, short-term, and guarantee issue. Frank also has great overall knowledge on life insurance and annuity plans, making him the best local health insurance broker in Arizona and Nevada.
He has been a top producer for individual health insurance plans in Nevada for the last 8 years.
Lookout Alliance, Inc. is group of insurance brokers that represents all eligible citizens in Arizona and Nevada. This family based company has been devoted to giving their clients honest and trustworthy information with supreme service for the last 17 years.
Source: Entrepreneur Podcast Network – Listen to the full podcast